Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shaolin136
Genin
shaolin136

Male
Number of posts : 3068
RP Alias : Kouta
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Shinobi Stats
Chakra:
Speed:
Power:

Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED) Empty
PostSubject: Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED)   Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Name: Hiroke, Kouta
Village: Darkness
Appearance: (Provide either a picture, written description, or both)
Personality: In the past I admit i have been.... brash, angry, headstrong, short-tempered, an uh... yea, pretty much every word of angry you can think of. I've received much help from my friends and adopted family. Bourny, Harly, Sharper, all of them. I feel at peace now. I don't run headlong into the battles anymore, use my head more often, an overall i'm much calmer.
Likes: What do i like... My fiends, my family.... SLEEP, it's quite a passion of mine, and believe it or not, i enjoy training, specifically with my superiors. It's a personal goal of mine to surpass my closest friends.
Dislikes: I don't like to fail, or to lose. Although I've accepted it as a part of my life, still don't like it...
Fears: I Don't really have any personal fears. at least when it comes to myself being physically harmed. My fears grow when the ones i care for are threatened: Sharper, Sky, I would say Harly, but i know her temper far to well to worry bout her.

Chakra Capacity: uh... yea... do we use this anymore?

Weapons: Soul
Special Properties: Absorbs chakra channeled into it, essentially becoming stronger every time it's used. It also takes on the properties of the type of chakra put in it. Such as the blade will become super heated with a fire affinity user or become electrically charged with lightning.

Being mad from an extremely hard metal, Soul is one of the few blades that can withstand the intense pressure of Iaido, other blades shattering after a few uses.

Weapon Styles:

Iaido:

Shinsoku (God Speed): An Iaido user will naturally develop the trait known as god speed, or Shinsoku after practicing the style for some time. Essentially the user becomes accustomed to moving at the higher speeds necessary for Iaido, thus it is easier for them to accelerate to top speed in a less amount of time. In addition the reaction time of Iaido users is higher than that of normal swordsmen because the style is essentially all about assassinations or counters. Shinsoku is also called ‘speed which the eyes cannot follow’, meaning that the movements of an Iaido technique are often difficult for normal eyes to track, but not impossible if the opponent is a high ranking ninja or has an ocular clan ability.

Basic strike: Form one of Iaido is basically the beginning draw of the sword, it is the first technique that a practioner of the style will learn and master. The principle behind it is the user will force the swords edge against the sheath, thus when it is totally unsheathed the friction is released and the resulting strike is much swifter and stronger than a normal swing. This move increases in power as the user increases in Iaido skill, thus a master of the technique can use it with deadly efficiency.

Nibai Ryu Futan (Double dragon charge): An add on to the original move. Should the user miss with the form 1 strike they become quite vulnerable, this move seeks to counter that. The user will follow up with an attack using the sheath of the sword at the same speed as an Iaido strike, hopefully knocking back an opponent should the first strike miss.

Tatsumaki jiten (tornado spin): The user will draw their sword and use the force of the draw to spin them around and get behind an opponent, then follow the spin with a cut to the back or any section of the opponent, the force being amplified by centrifugal force. This move is especially effective at dodging charges, but should the target find a way to interrupt the spin the user will be left vulnerable. If combined with chakra this can generate a minor wind barrier for a second which can deflect minor projectiles.

Ryūmeisen (Dragon Howl Strike): An inverted Iaido strike (thus unstead of god speed drawing it becomes god speed sheathing). The user will rapidly sheath their sword, striking the interior with the edge of the blade creating sonic waves. These are extremely high pitched and will throw off the equilibrium in a targets mind making them be less balanced and therefore less dangerous.

Izuna shuuha (Flying rope wave): The only long range move found in Iaido, and one of the few developed to be used in conjuction with ninjutsu. The user will gather chakra to the edge of their sword while it is still sheathed. Following this they release the strike like a faster version of the initial strike, however the chakra on the edge of the sword causes the air around the blade to part creating a vacuum. The resulting vacuum blade travels forward at the target and is capable of cutting through most substances with relative ease. It is easy to see coming due to the distortions in the air it causes as it moves, but it moves at a relatively fast pace so dodging too late could result in a serious wound.

Shuntensatsu (Instant Heaven Kill): The ultimate Iaido technique, pushing the users body beyond the speed of Shinsoku. The speed required for this technique is known as Shukuchi (reduced earth) also known as ‘speed which does not appear in sight’, and to the untrained eye it would appear as if the user had vanished upon initiating this technique. However using Shukuchi is like opening the inner gates, the body is simply not meant to move at those speeds regardless of how well conditioned it is. The user of this technique will receive extreme damage to their legs upon its completion, making it impossible to use Iaido techniques until they are healed while seriously hindering their movement. The upside to this move is the speed at which it goes causes it to be the single deadliest strike in all of Iaido. The user will move at extreme speed, driving all chakra to their legs, while doing the initial draw of Iaido and going into Shinsoku speed, boosting their speed to that of Shukuchi. This causes the blade to move at nearly incomprehensible speeds, this allows it to slice through almost anything and cause serious to fatal wounds when it connects. However if an opponent is killed in this way, they will die before the pain of the blow strikes.

Summons: None

Bio:

Most of you know me already, my stories, my past, but for those that don't, I was a lab rat for the younger years of my life. many different cocktails of various bloods of demons have been injected into my bloodstream. so much so, that I'm not entirely sure what i am right now. Over the years, my 'powers' have manifested themselves in many different ways, though they've all been painful to use, each had it's own strength and weakness, some i wish i didn't lose, others i wish i could just forget. These abilities and what happened to me made me never truly feel like i had a home, and i drifted around alot because of this.

During my later travels, I came across a sword smith, strange man, old, Fastest Man I've ever seen. I think he'd put Bourny to shame. He would craft these Katanas, beautiful pieces of works, they we're strange though, they never seemed to get dull, one was ancient and it seemed to cut the way it did back when it was first forged. The old man told me about how he would use this rare and special metal found in the mountains surrounding the village he once lived in. When I asked for one of his swords, if I may purchase one, he told me that none of them we're special, each had it's own name. He then told me that only practitioners of Iaido could use such a blade. Naturally i had no idea what he was talking about, but Iiado was an old sword technique, passed down through a select few. It took me awhile, but I convinced him to teach me the style. I was taught the basics, but he told me that I must learn the rest on my own, that is was a highly personalized style. The final stages of my training though, were to forge my own Katana, using the metal I had to gather myself from those far mountains.
I feel a longing to be somewhere, back with the ones I call my family. Strange, when I was there I always felt like an outsider, despite how welcomed i may have been. I suppose it's time to go home, apparently I had one. huh, my hands are cold...
Other:
Back to top Go down
Bourny
Yochikage
Bourny

Male
Number of posts : 6433
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Shinobi Stats
Chakra: 257999
Speed: 257999
Power: 317999

PostSubject: Re: Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED)   Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am

Approved, just make sure no god mod with the sword
Back to top Go down
shaolin136
Genin
shaolin136

Male
Number of posts : 3068
RP Alias : Kouta
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Shinobi Stats
Chakra:
Speed:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED)   Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Aye, the blade has limits too, i just worded it wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED)   Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta Hiroke (REVAMPED)
Page 1 of 1