Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bourny
Yochikage
Bourny

Male
Number of posts : 6433
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Shinobi Stats
Chakra: 257999
Speed: 257999
Power: 317999

???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) Empty
PostSubject: ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)   ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Name:koushaku-yochi
Village: Steel

Physical Appearance: Young looking, with black spiked hair with a single white streak which falls forward, an innocent face until he is serious.
???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) NC1-1

Personality: he his light hearted and enjoys the smaller things in life, his innocent eyes hide the story of his life well and would never let anyone see the true pain that is inside of him, however when in a fight he becomes serious and all about the battle at hand.

Weapons: He mostly uses his sword with the star shaped hand guard. He is also an earth user meaning most opponents cannot trust their own footing

Story/Bio: A young man born into a noble family, he hated the respect that people gave him without earning it, leaving his name behind he ran away from home to live on the streets. Finding his way to Steel he lived in the alleys stealing to live. Caught trying to pick the pocket of Bourny a small scuffle started where Bourny realised the hidden skill of the young boy and decided to take him under his wing. However the boy did not want to be given an easy ride so instead decided that he would sign into the academy and work his way through. His life on the streets allowed him to move quickly through the school and into the ranks of the ninjas where he know works respectfully with any nin he meets and expects the respects he now deserves

Last edited by Bourny on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxSurvivalistxX
Academy Student
XxSurvivalistxX

Number of posts : 46
RP Alias : not sure yet?
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)   ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 pm

...isn't he from bleach?
Back to top Go down
Bourny
Yochikage
Bourny

Male

Shinobi Stats

PostSubject: Re: ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)   ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 am

yes but i edited the picture
Back to top Go down
XxSurvivalistxX
Academy Student
XxSurvivalistxX

Number of posts : 46
RP Alias : not sure yet?
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)   ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah!! You chose my name! Sweet =)
Back to top Go down
Bourny
Yochikage
Bourny

Male

Shinobi Stats

PostSubject: Re: ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)   ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

sorry the name changed since it was someone elses name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)   ???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post) Empty

Back to top Go down

???- Bourny (members will choose his name in my post)
Page 1 of 1