Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nago Kumori (Akashi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akashi
Vice Yamikage
Genin
Akashi

Female
Number of posts : 10345
Headline : After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
RP Alias : Natsumi
Support(s) : Aoi (Vice Yamikage)/Kagame, Ken'ichi, Nago, Taro
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Shinobi Stats
Chakra: 82
Speed: 82
Power: 82

Nago Kumori (Akashi) Empty
PostSubject: Nago Kumori (Akashi)   Nago Kumori (Akashi) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Name: Nago Kumori

Village: unknown

Physical Appearance: Nago wears a plain white mask, because of the scars on his face. The mask only has two black eyes and a straight black line for a 'mouth'. He generally wears a dark cloak-like coat over basic armor. He almost never removes his mask, so his gold eyes are usually never seen. Nago has jet black hair and is on the thinner side, since he doesn't use brute force to fight.

Spoiler:

Bio: Nago grew up in a small village just outside of Darkness’ boundaries. His clan made up most of the village’s population. The clan’s special ability was to harness the power of darkness and make themselves like ghosts. They could phase through objects and make themselves completely invisible to the naked eye.

The Darkness village employed the clan from time to time, when certain missions needed complete secrecy, and stealth that other shinobi couldn’t handle.

When the Kumori clan tried to overthrow the Darkness government, the Kage declared that the clan should be wiped out.

Nago was only 9 when the clan was attacked by the Darkness Anbu. Nago only survived because his father hid him away in a secret compartment in their home. Nago was told to stay there until the fighting outside stopped. When day finally came, Nago couldn’t hear a sound outside. He left his hiding place like his father had instructed and saw his whole clan had been murdered. Bodies littered the streets of the small village, even those people who were not apart of the Kumori clan were slaughtered. Nago set fire to the village, giving everyone of the people a burial befitting a Kage. He left before the smoke could be seen from Darkness.

Nago wondered from village to village, keeping his identity a secret. He was able to do so, until his kekkei genkai had fully developed. His body began to phase in and out on it’s own at first, since he hadn’t learned how to control it. His lack of control of his abilities made him a target and eventually Nago became a target. When Nago was 12, he was ambushed as he left a small village outside of Blizzard. Nago didn’t believe in using his powers for murder, so he didn’t fight back. His attackers turned out to be bounty hunters after any remaining Kumori clan members. When Nago wouldn't fight back the bounty hunters tried to torture Nago to get him to fight. After a while the attackers became bored with Nago's lack of force and decided to deliver a final blow, slashing Nago's throat. From the loss of blood and overall weakness Nago passed out, thinking he was done for. When Nago finally came to, he saw that had been saved by a mysterious man in a top hat. That same man, Aoi, healed Nago back to health and helped Nago control his powers.

The attack left Nago’s face and body badly scarred, so from that point forward he wore a plain white mask over his face. Nago also is a mute because of the horrible scar on his throat. (He has fully healed from the wound, but chooses to not speak verbally) One other physical attribute about Nago is that his physical state sometimes fades in and out.

Aoi let it be Nago’s choice whether or not he wanted to fight alongside the resistance against the Seigou. Nago respectfully declined the offer, told (rather he signed since he doesn’t speak) Aoi that he would fight when necessary; whether he would use deadly force or not, he never said.

(( I know the rules say no blood lines, but I figured since the site is dying, and I don't godmode, this guy could be the acception...If I have to change him I will, it's no problem.))

Last edited by Akashi on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tenji hyuga
Vice Yochikage
Genin
tenji hyuga

Female
Number of posts : 5372
RP Alias : Tenji
Support(s) : Jynx, Takai

Shinobi Stats
Chakra: 110
Speed: 110
Power: 110

PostSubject: Re: Nago Kumori (Akashi)   Nago Kumori (Akashi) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 pm

ooh he sounds like an intresting character, and i really like the pic :D
Back to top Go down
Akashi
Vice Yamikage
Genin
Akashi

Female

Shinobi Stats

PostSubject: Re: Nago Kumori (Akashi)   Nago Kumori (Akashi) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Lol thanks. Bourny says that the pic is the same guy as his new avatar :O
Back to top Go down
Bourny
Yochikage
Bourny

Male
Number of posts : 6433

Shinobi Stats
Chakra: 257999
Speed: 257999
Power: 317999

PostSubject: Re: Nago Kumori (Akashi)   Nago Kumori (Akashi) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:31 pm

you can still use him, I changed his mask slightly and the pic has him unmasked anyway
Back to top Go down
Akashi
Vice Yamikage
Genin
Akashi

Female

Shinobi Stats

PostSubject: Re: Nago Kumori (Akashi)   Nago Kumori (Akashi) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:31 pm

okay good :P Cuz I think I would have a hard time finding another for the character. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nago Kumori (Akashi)   Nago Kumori (Akashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nago Kumori (Akashi)
Page 1 of 1